Does God Really Love Me?
Does God really love me despite all the bad things I have done in life? The answer to that question is a resounding YES. Despite any sin you have done in the past, and if you are a Christian, despite the sins you may do after receiving Christ, God still loves you. The disciples asked Jesus how many times should they forgive their brother who sins against them, seven times they asked. Jesus replied seventy times seven. When you are born of God, your life is hid in Christ, when God looks upon you he sees the righteous of the Blood of the Lamb that covers you. Thatís why both Paul and John say that Christians do not sin. While we may do things that are wrong, that sin will never affect our standing in regards to us being Godís sons and daughters.
Paul says in the book of Romans, Chapter 8:
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38. For I am persuaded , that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present , nor things to come, 39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord
Romans 8: 35-39 KJV
David, the King of Israel and a man after Godís own heart committed great sin. He lusted after his friendís wife, placed the friend on the front lines in battle so that he would be killed and so that David could take his wife. God saw this sin of Davidís and yet he was still blessed of God and had a son Solomon who rules Israel after David died. David says:
ďBlessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin!Ē
John the Beloved talks about how God loved us before we ever loved Him. Johnís writing in the book of 1 John describes our relation with God the Father and love we share for each other. In 1 John, Chapter 4, John writes:
8. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
15. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
16. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 17. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 18. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19. We love him, because he first loved us.
1 John 4: 8-11, 15-19 KJV
If you havenít accepted the free gift of God of eternal life in Heaven, you can at this moment!!! What you need to know is that regardless of who you are, where you're from, or how bad you may have been, God still loves you with an awesome love and wants you to accept the FREE gift of eternal life through faith in His Son.
ďIf you confess with your mouth that Jesus is the Son of
God, and believe in your heart that God rose him from the dead, you will be
saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with thy mouth
confession is made unto salvationĒ.
Can you be sure you are going to Heaven?
The answer is YES! If you accept Godís free gift you will spend eternity in heaven. The Bible (Godís Word) guarantees your eternal life by saying:
ďThese things have I written unto you who believe on the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may believe on the name of the Son of GodĒ.
1 John 5:13
God loves us so much that he made eternal life a free gift that is received by faith:
ďFor God so greatly love and dearly prized the world that he gave his only begotten unique Son so that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish but have eternal, everlasting lifeĒ.
John 3:16 Amp.
How do I accept Godís free gift of eternal life and know that Iíll be† going to heaven when I die!
Godís gift is received by faith.
Just say the following words to God and He will give you eternal life:
Father God, I confess with my mouth that Jesus was your Son and that He died on the cross for my sins. I believe he arose from the dead and is now in Heaven with you. I ask for your forgiveness and accept the free gift of eternal life in Jesus name. Amen.
just prayed that prayer, I have great news for you! You have been adopted into the
family of God. Your past mistakes and wrongs are totally forgiven and you are a
new creation in Christ. Yes, you are still the same person with your likes,
dislikes, habits, and the such, but now you are an heir to God's incredible
promises and your life has a new meaning!
If you just accepted God's free gift of eternal life for the first time, please click here so that we can send you some FREE information. Thank you!